"The school we built is the only intact building after the Nepal earthquake."
“Schools across the state have joined our quest. 4 years later, the 7 schools are complete.”
Namaste Nepal student company
Normally, people have a bad image of youth, uncaring citizens, an impotent citizenry, and a bleak outlook for the future. Our stories of 100s of solutions for everything, powered by ordinary kids and people, to copy-paste to one’s city by the 100s evokes …
POSITIVE WORLDVIEW CHANGE about youth, humans, power of one, people power, solutions, big picture vision, the future, one’s own agency, life at school, life in the city, one’s region.
That’s great for mental health, and for an active citizenry, teachers, youth – because now they know, and they don’t fret about or fight against something, but in fact stop fighting, drop revolution and shift to evolution – they paradigm shift to create the new, what they LOVE.
That’s a new thing. If schools, organizations and media had aimed, practiced and achieved this, our youth, schools, cities, media and world would look much different. So, use our stuff!
New Mind-, Feel- and Do-Set
Observe terms used in social / media, of “activists” and you note we evoke a new mindshift, worldview, attitude, an inner alchemy of shifting #FromtProtestToProject – just like Buckminster Fuller said decades ago “You never change things by criticizing existing reality. to change something, create a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” – quoted many times, but never properly understood. We do and our users do.
They evolve into the new human model: ABLE, ACTIVE, CARING CITIZENS implementing humanity’s finest knowledge in real-time collaboration with today’s Einsteins and Gandhis. No longer minions of monarchy, morons of fascism, or impotent voters.
This upgrade to the new Operating System of co-creators, inhabitants and stewards of the next level collaborative good society begins with this change of SPIRIT, thee pertaining new mind- and feelset that give birth to a do-set.
Tangible, Collective Emotional Experience
More Intangible Impact – in form of an uplifting user experience.
You’ll notice it is usually around “the best of” and “the best ever”.
That is once again a world-premiere unachieved by formerly available tools and methods.
And it’s easy.
Strong experience of recognition and support.
Highly encouraging. Global Family. Precious for many limited to local regional activities and backwards mindset of their local population and stakeholders.
Coaching and collaboration, vision, tools, feasible, outlook highly encouraging opening new horizons, status and references.
This Tangible Impact happens
when youth at school hear our stories. Examples Namaste Nepal, Emma and Julia, Lulu, Craig, Sophie, Avalon, Nellie, Robyn, Cassandra, Polly, Usha, Luwayo …
What if Changemaker Student Clubs at 100,000 schools … raise $1,000€ per month?
100,000 schools = 50 million students
What if …
- gift 1 book, 100 grams of LEGO
- says no to harassment, to rape
- learns of epidemic birth defects in Argentina’s soy GMO cultivation regions
- learns of Ecocide as a Crime Against Peace?
- makes their city a “Blue Community”
- starts a permaculture garden
- restores a local river
- activates other schools
at least 3 projects each month.
This is what we are making possible now, with ordinary youth, teachers, citizens.
- tens of thousands of children’s lives impacted through charity and education
- thousands of children liberated from forced labour
- changes in the palm oil industry
- making water a human right, public and banned bottled water in 30 cities
- New Zeland national ban on shark finning
- China national moratorium on ivory import
- compulsory grease to biofuel recycling
- recycling laws for still good and expired foods
- national awareness on GMO and glyphosate hazards
- national lawsuit against the government for wrecking the climate
- regional moratorium on fracking
- $1,600 billion divestment from fossil fuels
- regulations and law enforcement against sexual harassment on public transport and spaces
- persecution and incarceration of rapists and murderers
- saving hundreds of whales from illegal poaching
- thousands of lives transformed to vegan, non-harmful living
- hundreds of educators inspired to teach changemaking
- millions inspired to live their dreams
- millions taught positive worldview of aboriginal children and communities
- worldview change about sharks and oceanic ecosystems
- national legislation making ecocide a crime
- and much more
- Boost local biodiversity with arks
- Large-scale ecosystem restoration
- change worldview on sharks and enforce their protection
- make ecocide a crime against peace
- stop street harassment
- end rape culture
- curb gun violence
- heal broken youth biographies
- make youth leadership integral part of learning culture
- and many more
AT THE WORKPLACE
We bring change of worldview and methods to many spheres of society, and connect activists, students, teachers, parents, journalists, funders, entrepreneurs and citizens from all walks of life to take youth leadership and solutions to global scale. Our multi-faceted approach has more tangible and intangible effects that one may imagine. Here are some highlights.