Stories + Films + Music
“The most energized lesson ever.”
“This should be at all schools.”
2-4 HOURS. FROM INSPIRATION TO PROJECTS.
We follow the footsteps of young hero*ines from tender beginnings to inter- / national success, use 108 method cards to create own roadmaps for their choice of causes of 48 hero*ines, present them to the group and explain how everybody is wanted to get involved.
“I feel absolutely ready for action now.”
Accompany with documentation
in film, text, testimonials. Form a media team. Together, observe the photos and films. Select what you want to see published in YL, social and news media. Collect feedback of the media team about the experience.
1 Big Action or more
- Spread the spirit online via students, parents, newsletter, call for participation
- Spread locally using posters, exhibits, Crash Course for other groups
- TAKE ACTIONS using hero*ines’ Action Guides incl. a FUNdraising milestone of $1,000+€ for a hero*ine.
“The best week of my life.”
2+ HOURS. TELL YOUR ADVENTURE IN MEDIA
Media presence boosts reach, community, impact, fun … generating support and demand by the City, by young people to get involved, by teachers for presentations. VIVID DOCUMENTATION
- to generate solid presence in newspapers, radio, tv
- feed journalists with photos, texts, personal testimonials
- post vividly on social media, it helps journalists
- activate parents’ newsletters in their companies, organizations, at work
- cooperate with ‘Adult Allies’ that you have encountered
Report to YL
- about completed modules, with short responses to questionnaires
- steps, tricks used, results, achievements, impact, media presence, with links
- new partners, friends, community
- about the experience, as teacher, student, activated parent, partner, supporter …
- new ideas, plans, goals … also wishes and needs for support, help and coaching
- Digital Badge stored in personal digital backpack
- Button shipped by mail at season’s end
guide the course, if we have YL Crew near you. We can also do an Activate Your City campaign at many schools
guide the course yourself after successfully completing a highly entertaining online tutorial
run it in class, in multiple sessions, as project week or week-end workshop. It can be aligned with other activities
be part from distance, accompany the process, and team up for short- and long-term follow-up activities
INSPIRED YOUTH can self-organize follow-up as Changemaker Club
These High Impact Student Clubs
unite fired up youth across classes and grades; a formidable force of youth that have crash coursed all essentials of youth leadership, with a core crew equipped with resources to organize 400+ actions and enrich learning culture in cooperation with teachers and a global community of like-hearted teams, allies and badass changemakers.
such Crash Courses in every class at every school in your region. Inspired students can run them for peers, younger or older. Active youth quickly develop remarkable skills, knowledge and competence to guide others, like their hero*ine peers. A dream come true.