* BONUS OPTIONS *
THAT YOU WILL LOVE TO INCLUDE
There is need and opportunity for much more, in order to best inspire, involve students, add learning dimensions, lay foundations for precious follow-up for years to come(!), to introduce societal innovation, teach skills, build community – and of course the #1 priority : to make positive impact on people and planet.
These Teams perfectly synch with the activities of SDG focus teams, and strengthen the scale and quality that we cannot expect from all students. This is what highly specialized talented gifted students can achieve and will choose to do. In fact, they will LOVE doing this, and will not be satisfied by the narrow scope of focus in the SDG teams. You can tell that the SDGs cannot be achieved unless these activities are learned and mastered.
The Media Team
vividly documents activities in positive news style,
- The perfect task for techies, nerds and ‘behind the scenes’ types. The shining extroverts 😉 will learn to love and appreciate them like never before!
We’re all on one big team, together + the team’s collective efforts create a Local edition of YOUTH-LEADER Magazine + shared in YL, newsletters, social and news media + in print!
The Philanthro-Party Crew
Being boring is officially obsolete.
- The hero*ines that are most successful at activating generous community support (and vivid media coverage) are those that put the FUN into FUNdraising with a dose of magic and adventure, make it part of daily life, enjoyable, and celebrate achievements!
Equipped with genius examples from LemonAID Warriors, they easily generate $1,000s€ for good causes + vividly make positive change omni-present in public and media!
The Magic Arts Mob
unleashes creative talent for uplifting people’s spirit with a goal of tangible impact, including
- Change Generation Music, performing the amazing songs of hero*ines, translating, composing their own, performing at events, uploading to our global platform
+ a must for music class and #FridaysForFuture !!
- Pacha’s Pajamas Musical, inspire the little ones at kindergartens, elementary schools, family events, town fests + create new chapters, songs and scenes to be added to the official musical, book and curriculum!
- Artwork for hero*ines’ campaigns(!) and auctioning off for good causes + set big bold goals for impact
+ Social Entrepreneurs
Schools love student companies and entrepreneurship – but now it’s time to go BIG with our flagships, like
- design, market 100% natural color died fashion, in cooperation with rural Indian masters and sevengardens, UNESCO program and UNU RCE
- permaculture gardens and edible landscapes, linked with African farmer empowerment programs
- develop and expand community tourism programs with African rangers, Indian self-defense activists and our YL crew at Rwanda’s Gorrila Mountains!
Humble, commited, caring, patient and productive beyond all others – the planters honor the sacredness of soil (the inches that all our civilization, high-flying academia and space travel depend upon), seed sovereignity and beauty of the Queendom, and food by manifesting the GOOD FUTURE, with
- Arks for Wildlife
- Ecosystem restoration
- Healthy Food Abundance as school gardens, vertical gardens, edible landscapes in parks, yards, on walls, roofs, along country roads and forests!
WE GENERATE MASSIVE IMPACTS
unprecedented in our city and region
BECAUSE NO ONE EVER EVEN TRIED TO DO ALL THIS.
WE ARE THE CHANGE GENERATION
AND WE HAVE NOT COME HERE TO FAIL